Bestseller No. 1
Titan Flying Ladder Pull-Up Chin Up Bar For Power Racks
- Great for a home gym or box. Add a new challenge to your pull up routine and build explosive results. Mount to your Power Rack | Only extends 43" horizontally for better space efficiency.
- The 50 degree angle builds explosive strength through the arms, chest, and back. Great way to increase gymnastic strength and hand eye coordination for obstacle course training.
- Compact design allows for 4 rungs while only extending 43" from your Power Rack. Progress with kipping pull ups or use as an incline monkey bar to build more explosive pull ups.
- Weight: 84 LBS Rung diameter: 1.25" Width: 52.2" Extension from rack: 43"
- Ladder length: 55.5" Finish: Black Powder Coating Material: Steel
Bestseller No. 2
Stuck: Why Asian Americans Don't Reach the Top of the Corporate Ladder
- Margaret M. Chin
- NYU Press
- Hardcover: 224 pages
Bestseller No. 3
- Factory sealed DVD
- Strand Releasing (11/29/2005)
- DVD, Unrated (Not Rated)
- Running time: 88 min
- Tony Yo-ning Yang, Duncan Lai, King Chin, Dada Ji, Jimmy Yang
28%Bestseller No. 4
Garren Fitness Maximiza Plus Pull Up Bar - Wide Locking Doorway Pullup Bar/Chinup Bar with 3 Sets of Screw-in Door-Mounts - ONLY for Doors Wider Than 35 Inches (35 to 50 Inches Adjustable Width)
- USE FOR WIDE DOORS (OVER 35 INCHES) AND IN DIFFERENT LOCATIONS: The pull ups bar is adjustable to fit WIDE doorways between 35 and 50 inches. Also, multiple screw-in door mount kits give flexibility to move to different places or heights. It's the perfect pullup exercise equipment for your own gym in the home, garage or the office
- BUILD UPPERBODY STRENGTH: Tone and strengthen your back, arms, shoulders and abs muscles for the perfect upperbody workout
- SAFE and SECURE DOOR MOUNTS: Heavy-duty chrome steel pull-up bar and door mounts provide great support and safety - Holds up to 330 lbs (150kg) when properly mounted using supplied screw-in door brackets (comes with 3 sets of heavy-duty door mounts) NOTE: Always use the provided screw-in door mounts and the Allen Key locking screws
- VERSATILE USES: Use for many exercises including pullups, chin-ups, hanging leg raises, situps and crunches (NOTE: Not to be used for other gymnastic moves or as a children's plaything)
- COMFORTABLE HAND-GRIPS: Non-slip extra-long foam grips for extra comfort to minimize hand fatigue during that tough pullup workout