Bestseller No. 1
GM CLIMBING Nylon Tubular Webbing Tape 4000lb Heavy Duty for General Outdoor Application 1" x 30Ft / 10 Yards Black
- Tubular webbing from GM CLIMBING: 1" / 2.5cm width, made of 100% nylon, tubular type, rated to minimum breaking strength of 4000lb / 18.2kN, used in a variety of practical outdoor uses, from creating anchor, slings, tie-down, lashing to DIY straps, leashes.
- Durable! Quality nylon material assures excellent resistance to abrasion, UV, mildew and most chemicals, while yields highs strength, which makes webbing have high adaption to outdoor environment and be capable to serve for a long time.
- Easy Knotting! Compare to flat webbing, tubular webbing is exceptionally excellent in holding knots, resisting abrasion and wears, especially from sharp bends.
- Easy to sew with! Webbing with fine weave pattern is easy to sew with to create (diy) slings, ladders, dog leash, guitar strap, box straps, etc.
- Carry a roll of 1" nylon webbing with you will be a great help when you go camping, climbing, hiking, backpacking, set up hammock, slackline, zipline system and try to handcraft dog leash, box lift straps. More applications of webbing for you to create!
Bestseller No. 2
Boaton Climbing Utility Cord, Nylon Sling Runners, Creating Anchors System, Rappelling Gear, Perfect for Tree Work, Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Outdoor Activities, 48''
- 【PRODUCT DETAIL】These climbing slings have 24''(60cm) and 48''(120cm) for you to choose, and the width is 4/5 inch. With a lightweight of 1.7oz(24"), 3oz(48") and palm size, you can easy to put it in your pocket to carry. These slings have at least 20 functions in Rock Climbing, Tree Work and Rigging, every climber has several at any one time. Also you can find it will work for many outdoor activities such build swing.
- 【PERFECT FOR TREE WORK AND RIGGING】You can use these sling to make anchor system, foot loop, Prusik Knot, self-belay for tree climbing. Besides, you can round around the tree with these slings to free your hand to do tree work, also it can hold the branches and logs after your cutting. 25KN/ 5512lbs breaking strength arrow you to use it for hanging tools, rigging or hauling items. Such as you can use them for rigging small equipment to lift with a crane.
- 【PERFECT FOR ROCK CLIMBING】Create top Rope Anchors for Climbing or Rappelling, Make Alpine Draws, Make Prusik Knot, Extender for Draws, Foot Loops as Ascender, Safety Lanyard, self-belay while rappelling, Hold Climbing Rope. (Prusik Knot can use for ascending, self-belay while rappelling, connecting harness to rope for backup safety and self rescue and so on.)
- 【PERFECT FOR OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES】Round you body with these slings like the picture to make a simple safety harness. Use to build a swing, build hammock, making a leash for your ice axe and so on. Use your imagination, you can use it in many places.
- 【POLYESTER MATERIAL】This product is designed with high strength polyester material. It has the characteristics of high strength, good friction, wear resistance and lightweight. The breaking strength is up to 25kN(5512lbs), while others only 22KN(4840lbs).
Bestseller No. 3
Nylon Webbing (1 inch) - SGT KNOTS - Nylon Strap - All Purpose Flat Rope - Heavy Duty Webbing - for Crafting, Gardening, Cargo Straps, Tie-Down, Fishing Lines, Marine, More (5 Yards - Red)
- HEAVY NYLON STRAP - Our all-purpose flat nylon webbing is designed for both indoor and outdoor applications, when a high tensile strength and synthetic durability are desired. Commercial strength strapping can be used as crafting material for seat belts, dog collars, belts, backpacks, sling bags, and more. Perfect to have on the job site for cargo straps and tie-downs.
- INDUSTRIAL RESISTANCE - Nylon is one of the strongest and most popular materials on the market for ropes, cords, and twines. These smooth synthetic fibers are highly resistant to moisture, temperature, chemicals, UV rays, abrasions, and most weather. Flexible with a slight stretch to provide an excellent shock absorption for package and cargo transport.
- VERSATILE PERFORMANCE - From fishing boats to construction sites, the nylon fibers provide the durability and strength needed to perform in even the toughest outdoor conditions. The flat rope can slide easily in between, under, and through tight spaces. Our heavy duty webbing can be used just like your typical rope and perform even better when balance and weight distribution against a surface are required.
- LENGTH and WIDTH - Choose between pre-cut lengths 1 yard, 5 yards, 10 yards, 20 yards, or 50 yards. SGT KNOTS Flat Nylon Webbing diameter thickness options: 1/2 inch, 5/8 inch, 3/4 inch, 1 inch, 1.5 inch, or 2 inches. Available in 13 colors: Black, Brown, Florescent Orange, Florescent Pink, Forest Green, Green, Navy Blue, Purple, Red, Royal Blue, Silver, White, or Yellow
- VETERAN OWNED and OPERATED - Nylon Webbing made in the USA. Just like the Marine Corps, SGT KNOTS is committed to being the best of the best. We continue to live by the motto, Semper Fidelis-Always Faithful. Our loyalty to our customers is what makes us who we are, and the reason we continue to grow in popularity and product offerings. We promise to maintain the strength and consistency of our products. We also pass down our bulk savings to our customers.
8%Bestseller No. 4
X XBEN 10.5 mm Dynamic Climbing Rope 35M(115ft), Safety Nylon Kernmantle Rope for Rock Climbing, Tree Climbing, Ice Climbing, Mountaineering, Rappelling, Rescue and Arborist Climbing
- Kernmantle Construction: The core of our rope was comprised of individual yarns which are bundled into ply's. The ply's then get bundled together to form the core. The core is where the rope will get a large majority of its strength and shock absorption from.
- Vivid Sheath: The face material of our sport climbing rope was pretty, colorful.While the main purpose of a sheath is to protect, it does provide a small degree of strength.Our thicker sheath, increasing overall durability of the rope.
- Lightweight and Durable: Our 10.5mm large diameter ropes are lightweight and very durable, making them a good choice for top-roping, lead climbing, trad climbing, caving, canyoning and more.
- Popular Length: Modern Climbing ropes often come in 35 meters(115 Foot) to 60 meters(200 Foot) in length. The breaking strength of our rope is 25 KN.
- CE Certified(EN:892): All of our climbing ropes passed CE safety standards. A certified piece of mountaineering or climbing equipment carries a CE Safety Label, which indicates the equipment's compliance with CE standards.
Bestseller No. 5
Strapworks Heavyweight Polypropylene Webbing - Heavy Duty Poly Strapping for Outdoor DIY Gear Repair, 1 Inch x 10 Yards - Black
- UTILITY WEBBING - This strapping is water, UV resistant and won't stretch like nylon does. Suitable for outdoor use, this heavyweight webbing is a must-have when camping, boating, rafting and more.
- MOLD AND MILDEW RESISTANT- Polypropylene webbing is made from thermoplastic resins. The material is resistant to mildew, mold, acids, oil and grease. It even has some ability to float on water.
- WIDE VARIETY OF USES - Strapworks polypropylene webbing is tough with a tensile break strength of 900 pounds. It measures .06 in thickness and is available in a variety of vibrant colors.
- EASY TO WORK WITH - This flexible webbing is easy to manipulate and sew. Made with a tight weave, it's tough and aesthetically pleasing. Use this poly-pro strapping for crafts, gear repair, and more.
- WORLD LEADER IN STRAPS - Strapworks is a family owned company based in Eugene, Oregon. We have been producing the highest-quality straps, webbing, tie-downs and more since 1976.
Bestseller No. 6
Bluewater 5 mm Titan Cord Webbing & cordage 6M Red
- Tensile Strength: 3,100 lbf. (13.7 kN)
- Grams Per Meter: 18.4
- Elongation: at 300 lbf. = 2.6%
- Elongation: at 600 lbf. = 3.0%
- Elongation: at 1000 lbf. = 3.6%
Bestseller No. 7
Sterling 7mm Accessory Cord (Orange, 50)
- MBS: 3,822 lbs (17 kN)
- 7mm accessory cord is ideal for building anchors.
Bestseller No. 8
Sterling Rope Tech Tape Web Wheel 30' Neon Yellow
- 4,000 lb. Breaking Strength
Bestseller No. 9
Sterling Ropes 5mm Accessory Cord - Red 50ft
- MBS Rating (lb): 1,169
- MBS Rating (kN): 5.2
- Accessory cords are not for use as lead climbing ropes.
- EN 564
Bestseller No. 10
SGT KNOTS Bluewater Tubular Webbing 1 inch - Tube/Tubular Climbing Webbing - Nylon Webbing for Climbers - Heavy Duty Strap for Rescue, Climbing, Harnesses, Rock Work, Firefighting (100 Yards, Black)
- TUBULAR WEBBING - BlueWater Tubular Webbing outperforms even mil-spec webbing in terms of strength, knotability, flexibility, and durability. The perfect choice for serious rock climbers, safety & rescue workers, survivalists, and firefighters looking for a rope they can trust in any situation.
- SYNTHETIC NYLON - Nylon is a smooth synthetic fiber that boasts high resistance to moisture, abrasion, chemicals, oils, and extreme weather conditions. Nylon stretches slightly to absorb shock from heavy and uneven loads, making it an excellent material for harnessing people and objects.
- VERSATILE DESIGN - Tubular webbing is more flexible, pliable, and easier to knot than flat webbing. A popular choice for everything from serious climbing activities to everyday crafting. Useful for anchor slings, tow straps, heavy-duty lashings, and much more.
- SIZE & STRENGTH - BlueWater ClimbSpec Tubular Webbing is available in widths of 1 inch and pre-cut lengths of 5, 10, 20, 30, and 100 yards (100 yards may contain splices). 100 yard tensile strength is 4,046 pounds.
- SGT KNOTS is the exclusive provider of BlueWater climbing ropes. BlueWater (BW) is a family-owned American manufacturer with over six generations of experience in textile manufacturing. In 1969, BW created and produced the first American-made kernmantle caving rope. In the last four decades, they have perfected their craft to become the go-to choice for elite climbers like Conrad Anker, Kai Lightner, Beth Rodden, and many more. BW ropes set the standard for quality and durability.