Bestseller No. 1
Kaito KA500 5-way Powered Solar Power,Dynamo Crank, Wind Up Emergency AM/FM/SW/NOAA Weather Alert Radio with Flashlight,Reading Lamp and Cellphone Charger, Yellow
- 6-way powered portable emergency radio with hand crank generator, solar panel, compartment for 3 AA batteries (not included), 5V USB input, 5V AC/DC input with a wall power adapter (sold separately), built-in NiMH replaceable and rechargeable battery pack
- Comprehensive coverage of AM, FM, 2-band shortwave and 7 pre-programmed NOAA weather channels for entertainment, sports, talk-shows, breaking news around the world, and 24/7 real-time weather forecast (USA and Canada ONLY) with PEAS (Public Emergency Alert System)
- Works as an emergency mobile battery charger with built-in standard DC 5V USB output port for charging mobile devices, such as smart phones, GPS units, MP3 players, digital cameras, and etc. Other features include a 5-LED reading lamp, LED flashlight and a red LED S.O.S. beacon light
- Telescopic antenna extends up to 14.5" for high sensitivity reception assisted by advanced semiconductor circuitry design and LED signal strength indicator for pin-point tuning accuracy, and built-in speaker delivers loud and crispy sound
- Made of strong premium impact-resistant and water-resistant ABS material, suitable for both indoors home/office use and outdoors recreational activities
25%Bestseller No. 2
Midland - WR120B/WR120EZ - NOAA Emergency Weather Alert Radio - S.A.M.E. Localized Programming, Trilingual Display, 60+ Emergency Alerts, & Alarm Clock (WR120B - Box Packaging)
- Public-alert certified monitor receives 7 NOAA channels with flood, tornado, thunderstorm, and other warnings
- SAME alert programming sounds an alert only when specific counties are threatened
- 25-county memory system; 90 dB siren, voice alert, and flashing LED warning systems
- Uses three AA alkaline batteries for emergency power back-up in the event of power outage
- Built-in clock with alarm and snooze; measures 6.0 x 1.5 x 5.0 inches (W x H x D); 1-year warranty
Bestseller No. 3
Midland - WR400, Deluxe NOAA Emergency Weather Alert Radio - S.A.M.E. Localized Programming, 80+ Emergency Alerts, & Alarm Clock w/ AM/FM Radio
- NOAA WEATHER SCAN + ALERT - NOAA Weather Scan will automatically scan through 7 available weather (WX) band channels with flood, tornado, thunderstorm, civil danger warnings, and more. It also locks onto the strongest weather channel to alert you of severe weather updates. NOAA Weather Alert will sound an alarm indicating that there is a risk of severe weather hazards and emergencies in your area.
- PROGRAMMING - S.A.M.E. - The Specific Area Message Encoding automatically locks on to your county's NOAA weather radio signal requiring minimal programming from the user. CUSTOM - Program your radio to receive weather alerts/warnings from up to 25 different counties and be alerted only when those specific counties are threatened.
- WARNING SYSTEM OPTIONS - Customize the way that you would like to be alerted: 85 dB siren alarm, voice alert, or visual LED flasher.
- EMERGENCY POWER BACK UP - The 4 "AA" Alkaline batteries (Not Included) keeps your radio operating during power outages or outside use.
- ALARM CLOCK - The built-in clock features an alarm with a snooze button and a AM/FM Radio. Wake up to local weather, AM/FM, or buzz. It automatically switches from AM/FM to pertinent all-hazard alerts..
20%Bestseller No. 4
[Upgraded Version] RunningSnail Emergency Hand Crank Self Powered AM/FM NOAA Solar Weather Radio with LED Flashlight, 1000mAh Power Bank for iPhone/Smart Phone
- New Design: 1000 mAh power bank for charging your iPhone & cellphone via Micro-USB cable directly, no need of adapter anymore;
- A Must For Emergency: Keep this AM/FM & NOAA weather radio with your family, get up to date with the latest weather and all hazard information for your area;
- More Than A Radio: Compact sized flashlight radio with 1W longer lasting powerful LED can be with you in camping, backpacking, hiking or any other outdoor activities;
- 3 Rechargeable Ways: Micro USB charging, Solar charging, Manual hand crank to wind up the internal battery;
- What You Get: RunningSnail emergency radio, Micro USB cable, instruction, appreciation card, our worry-free 12-month warranty and friendly customer service.
20%Bestseller No. 5
FosPower Emergency Solar Hand Crank Portable Radio, NOAA Weather Radio for Household and Outdoor Emergency with AM/FM, LED Flashlight, Reading Lamp, 2000mAh Power Bank USB Charger and SOS Alarm
- [2000MAH POWER BANK WILL KEEP DEVICES POWERED] FosPower's emergency radio incorporates a 2000mAh power bank capable of providing emergency power to any small tablet or phone.
- [3 POWER SOURCES POWER WHEN YOU NEED IT] Use the emergency weather radio's 3 power sources when you need a boost of power or need to recharge the radio. The radio's crank lever and solar panel are both capable of regenerating enough power to keep the radio, lights, and SOS alarm ready to go when you need it most. AAA Batteries ensure you have power when not able to regenerate power.
- [2 LIGHT SOURCES ALWAYS POWERED] The emergency crank radio can also provide light. The 4 LED reading light and 1W flashlight provides enough output to keep you and your loved ones out of the dark in an emergency situation.
- [NOAA EMERGENCY WEATHER BROADCAST ACCESS] The radio will dependably receive up to the second emergency weather forecasts and emergency news broadcasts from NOAA and AM/FM stations.
- [LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY] Includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Please visit FosPower's website for more information.
Bestseller No. 6
RunningSnail Solar Crank NOAA Weather Radio for Emergency with AM/FM, Flashlight, Reading Lamp and 2000mAh Power Bank
- A Must For Emergency: Keep your household prepared with this AM/FM & NOAA weather alert radio, broadcast emergency weather alerts for your area such as hurricanes, tornadoes and severe storms.
- Table Lamp & 1W LED Flashlight: It can be used in emergency and survival situations to light up dark spaces and areas or to keep your room nice and bright after a storm cuts off your power.
- Hand Crank Self-charge for Outage: 2000mAh rechargeable battery provides up to 12 hours of light or 4-6 hours of radio time.
- SOS Alarm With Flashing Red Light: Ask for help in case you have an emergency or you want to warn somebody.
- Multiple Ways to Charge: Hand crank, solar charging, Micro USB cable and 3 AAA batteries(not included). It can be charge USB port devices such as smart phones, to keep you connected and powered.
Bestseller No. 7
Real NOAA Alert Weather Radio with Alarm, iRonsnow IS-388 Solar Hand Crank Emergency AM/FM/SW/WB Radio, TF Card Speaker, LED Flashlight & Reading Camping Lamp, 2300mAh Cell Phone Charger
- 1. Real NOAA Alert Weather Radio: Automatically activate the alarm to inform you of any disaster weather conditions or warnings, when the radio is set at the "Alert" mode. It is a faster method to get warning from radio.
- 2. Wide range of reception: AM/FM/SW1/SW2/7 NOAA Weather channels, enough to receives any news including flood, tornado, thunderstorm, and other warnings
- 3. Better entertainment: Support Micro SD card (excluded) work as a MP3 Player, and too many channels to listen. Idea for home, bedroom, car, truck, camping, hiking, patio and garden.
- 4. Siren and Comfortable: Loud Siren; Convenient handle and reading lamp, Bigger size 7.8*5.1*2.6 inch (20*13*6.7cm).
- 5. High capacity: 2300mAh power bank for iPhone X / 8 / 8 Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 6 / 6 Plus / 5s . Can be charged by micro usb port, hand crank and solar panel. Support BACKUP 3 x AA battery (excluded). It is used as a Weather radio, can't work as a professional solar power bank.
Bestseller No. 8
Kaito KA210 Pocket AM/FM NOAA Weather Radio, Black
- Frequency coverage: AM: 530 - 1600 KHz, FM: 87 - 108 MHz, NOAA weather: all 7 bands
- Built-in monophonic earphone jack (earphone not included)
- Antenna System : AM: Built-in Ferrite Bar Antenna; FM: Telescopic Antenna
- Tuning LED Indicator
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
Bestseller No. 9
NOAA Weather Radio - Emergency NOAA/AM/FM Battery Operated Portable Radio with Best Reception and Longest Lasting Transistor. Powered by 2 AA Battery with Mono Headphone Socket, by Vondior (Silver)
- A Life Saver radio! Get notified first for every weather alert in your area, such as hurricanes, tornadoes and severe storms, earn a critical time to prepare and save you and your family with this spectacular NOAA weather radio. Keep one in your emergency bag, you'll be happy you did.
- BUILD TO LAST - Used by 2 AA batteries that found in every household, this radio will last for days after the storm have passed and the power will back on. So, go ahead prepper yourself for the storm by clicking the add to cart button.
- Best reception in the market - Get weather broadcasts at a crystal-clear sound from anywhere in the US, thanks to our upgraded DSP Chip, 6-inch telescoping antenna and a high-performance built in speaker.
- PERFECT SIZE - A hand held portable radio, it will easily fit into your pocket or any emergency bag and receipt almost any frequency range: WB:162.400-162.550MHz AM:520-1710KHz, FM:87-108MHz
- WE CARE about you and your love ones! Vondior has helped more than 150,000 USA Civilians to live through the hurricane season and snowstorm season. We back our NOAA weather radio with 3 years Warranty! And our customer service is here for you 24/7 for anything you need!
8%Bestseller No. 10
Emergency Weather Solar Crank AM/FM NOAA Radio with Portable 2000mAh Power Bank, Bright Flashlight and Reading Lamp for Household Emergency and Outdoor Survival (Green)
- Storm Ahead, Safe Behind: To stay safe during tornadoes, hurricanes, AM/FM/7 NOAA Weather channels keep you staying aware of weather conditions, knowing the best places to shelter both indoors and outdoors, and always protect your head.
- Never Power Off: The built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery radio can be charged with Micro USB cable, 3 AAA batteries (not included), hand cranking and the solar panel, supplies 10-12 hours of radio time, or up to 15 hours of flashlight time when fully charged;
- Power Your Phone: 2000 mAh power bank can be used to charge a cell phone or other USB devices; therefore, you will be able to make quick emergency call even in the most desperate situation;
- Sturdy in Emergencies: Worried in power outage? Bright 1W radio flashlight and reading lamp can be used in emergency to light up dark spaces and areas or to keep your room nice and bright after a storm cuts off your power;
- Enjoy Outdoor Life: Compact size solar emergency radio is easy to carry as an emergency kit in travelling, camping, backpacking, must add to your backpack or car.