Bestseller No. 1
First Responder EMT Backboard Spine Board Stretcher Immobilization with Head Bed and Spider Straps - Gift EMT Trauma Bag ... (Orange)
- Made of durable polyethylene.
- This spine board has a weight capacity of 700lbs with a heavy-duty shell.
- It comes with 21 handholds and 8 pins for your strapping needs.
- This easy to use foam filled board is excellent for water rescue as it is waterproof.
- Dimensions: 72.75" x 17.75" x 2.5" Weight: 16.1lbs
Bestseller No. 2
LINE2design Spinal Immobilization Medical Backboard with Speed Clip Pins Orange
- Outside Water Holds 550 lbs. Floats In Water 350 lbs. 72"x16"x2"
- Has been shown in test to withstand a distributed weight load in excess of 1,000 pounds without permanent structural failure.
- Extra-large hand holds fit even bulky firefighter gloves Compatible with most head immobilizers
- 100% X-ray translucent Easy to clean
- Impact resistance in hot or cold temperatures
Bestseller No. 3
Kemp 18" (45.7 cm) AB Spine-Board, Orange
- Heavy duty and X-Ray translucent.
- 21 handholds.
- Eight pins for strapping.
- Waterproof for water rescue.
- 600 lb. weight capacity.
1%Bestseller No. 4
Iron Duck Neon Yellow Pro Lite Pro Eco Spinal Immobilization Backboard...Made in the USA!
- The Pro-Eco is 100% x-ray translucent between hand holes. No rods, rails, runners or slots in the x-ray field. 500 lb. single patient weight capacity
- Seamless design prevents fluids from entering and eliminates cross-contamination. The design allows better patient centering and requires much less padding
- All spine boards are compatible with all head immobilization devices on the market. Tapers from 16" to 14" at foot end
- Pro Eco comes with a 4 year limited warranty under normal conditions. The Pro Eco will float with up to 250 lbs. on it
- The design features allow two boards to be nested together and stored together in less than 4 of space
Bestseller No. 5
Iron Duck 35850-P-Black Base Board Patient Transfer Spine Board with Speed Clip Pins
- One of the most popular Iron Duck backboards the 35850 Patient Transfer Spine Board offers the leading strength and safety in its weight class
- Rated for the lowest amount of deflection in the 400 to 500 lbs. weight class. A flat surface patient area won't compromise CPR efforts or aggravate cervical spine injuries (as concave boards may)
- Made of a roto-molded HDPE shell or high-density polyethylene, over non-toxic, eco-friendly foam for durability and easy cleaning. 100% X-Ray and CT Scan translucent and MRI compatible
- The 14 hand holds are oversized to accommodate even gloved hands. X-Ray and CT scan translucent, MRI Scan compatible Applications
- The 12 optional offset composite pins can be located in the lower third of the handholds to keep pins out of the way while lifting patients
Bestseller No. 6
Iron Duck 35900-Black Ultra Loc Spinal Immobilization Backboard
- The open leg triangle integrates with full-length, molded-in runners to offer rigidity that concave boards lack while keeping the hand holds off the ground for ease in lifting
- The flat patient surface won't compromise CPR efforts or aggravate cervical spine injuries, as concave boards can do
- Includes 14 over-sized, raised hand holds each measuring 2" x 6", large enough to accommodate even gloved hands
- This ultra-lightweight and ultra-thin spine board offers Iron Duck's trademark strength at a fraction of the dimensions of other backboards
- Dimensions: 72" x 16" x 1.75". Weight: 14 lbs. Weight Capacity: 1, 000 lbs. Float Capacity: 250 lbs. 100% x-ray and CT scan translucent, MRI compatible
6%Bestseller No. 7
Understanding the Spine chart: Laminated Wall Chart
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Scientific Publishing
- Scientific Publishing,Csi
- Edition no. Lam Chrt (03/16/2010)
Bestseller No. 8
- National Film Board of Canada, Copper Heart Entertainment Inc., C.O.R.E. Digital Pictures (08/20/2018)
- Running time: 11 min
Bestseller No. 9
- Sam Dillard
- MP3 Music
Bestseller No. 10
In an Unspoken Voice: How the Body Releases Trauma and Restores Goodness
- Peter A. Levine PhD
- North Atlantic Books
- Kindle Edition
- Edition no. 1 (10/30/2012)