Bestseller No. 1
Celestron 31045 AstroMaster 130 EQ Reflector Telescope
- Quick and easy no tool setup
- Permanently mounted StarPointer finderscope; Magnification of Eyepiece 1 : 33x , Focal Length of Eyepiece 2 10 millimeter (.4 inch) standard, Magnification of Eyepiece 2 : 65x
- Erect image optics Ideal for terrestrial and astronomical use
- Quick release dovetail attachment no tool setup,Focal Length of Eyepiece:0.79 Inches
- German Equatorial mount with Setting circles to accurately locate and track sky objects
10%Bestseller No. 2
Orion StarBlast II 4.5 Equatorial Reflector Telescope
- The whole family will enjoy the StarBlast II 4.5 EQ thanks to its great optics, convenient portability, and easy-to-use operation
- Views of everything from the Moon and planets to distant objects like star clusters and galaxies appear bright and clear through this petite telescope
- A fantastic wide-field astronomy telescope with reflecting optics large enough to keep you and your family busy viewing for years to come
- The included EQ-1 mount makes it easy to keep moving objects centered in the eyepiece with its handy slow-motion controls
- Included 25mm and 10mm Sirius Plossl eyepieces provide 18-power and 45-power views right out of the box! Also includes a MoonMap 260, EZ Finder II reflex sight, adjustable-height tripod and more
Bestseller No. 3
Orion 10016 StarBlast 6 Astro Reflector Telescope
- A fun, capable, and simple point-and-view tabletop reflector telescope popular among both beginners and seasoned astronomers thanks to its ease of use and versatile performance
- Substantial 6" aperture reflector optics reveal good detail on the planets and Moon, as well as bright deep-sky objects such as nebulas, galaxies, and star clusters
- Compact tabletop design gives the StarBlast 6 reflector great grab-and-go portability - weighs just 23.5 lbs.
- The sturdy StarBlast 6 reflector base arrives pre-assembled in the box for hassle-free set-up. No GPS included
- Includes 25mm and 10mm Sirius Plossl 1.25" telescope eyepieces, EZ Finder II aiming device, eyepiece rack, Starry Night software, and more!.Highest Useful Magnification:300x
22%Bestseller No. 4
Celestron - PowerSeeker 127EQ Telescope - Manual German Equatorial Mount - Telescopes for Adults - Compact and Portable - BONUS Astronomy Software Package - 127mm Aperture
- PERFECT BEGINNERS TELESCOPE: The Celestron PowerSeeker 127EQ is an easy-to-use and powerful telescope. The PowerSeeker series is designed to give the first-time telescope user the perfect combination of quality, value, features, and power.
- MANUAL GERMAN EQUATORIAL MOUNT: Celestron telescopes for adults feature a sturdy mount with large slow-motion control knobs so you can track objects smoothly as they move across the night sky.
- COMPACT AND PORTABLE: The PowerSeeker series is compact, lightweight, and portable. Take the telescope to your favorite campsite or dark sky observing site, or simply the backyard.
- MULTIPLE ACCESSORIES: The Celestron PowerSeeker 127EQ Telescope comes with two eyepieces (20mm and 4mm), plus a 3x Barlow lens to triple the power of each. Users can also download BONUS Starry Night Astronomy Software Package.
- UNBEATABLE WARRANTY AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT: Buy with confidence from the world's #1 telescope brand, based in California since 1960. You'll also receive a 2-year warranty and unlimited access to technical support from our team of US-based experts.
3%Bestseller No. 5
Orion 09007 SpaceProbe 130ST Equatorial Reflector Telescope (Black)
- This 5.1 inch aperture reflector telescope gathers an ample amount of light for great views of the planets and Moon, as well as brighter galaxies, nebulas, and star clusters
- Short 24 inch long optical tube design for easy portability and fast f/5 focal ratio for pleasing wide-field performance makes the SpaceProbe 130ST EQ a very versatile telescope the whole family can enjoy
- Sturdy EQ-2 equatorial telescope mount and adjustable tripod allows manual slow-motion tracking of celestial objects as they appear to migrate across the night sky , Counterweight bar length - 8 inches
- Complete assembled telescope weighs just 27 lbs. for convenient transport
- Includes two 1.25 inch Sirius Plossl eyepieces (25mm and 10mm), 6x30 finder scope, 1.25inch rack and pinion focuser, tripod accessory tray, collimation cap, Starry Night astronomy software, and more!
Bestseller No. 6
Orion 10012 SkyScanner 100mm TableTop Reflector Telescope (Burgundy)
- An ideal entry-level reflector telescope with 100mm parabolic primary mirror optics - no plastic lenses as found in some other telescopes made for beginners
- See hundreds of craters on the Moon, detail on Jupiter and other planets, even when viewing from relatively bright city locations
- A tabletop telescope big enough to find and observe objects in the night sky, but small enough to easily store in a closet or display on a desk
- Perfect reflector telescope for wide-angle, low-power viewing of the Milky Way and other deep sky objects when viewing from relatively dark skies
- Includes two 1.25 inch telescope eyepieces: 20mm (for 20 power magnification) and 10mm (for 40 power magnification), EZ Finder II aiming device, Starry Night astronomy software, and more!
Bestseller No. 7
Orion 10015 StarBlast 4.5 Astro Reflector Telescope (Teal)
- A great compact grab-and-go telescope designed for entry-level and intermediate astronomy enthusiasts; Focal length: 450mm
- Substantial 4.5 inch aperture and fast f/4 focal ratio provides bright, detailed views of solar system targets like the Moon and planets, as well as wide-field celestial objects like nebulas and star clusters
- Ships pre-assembled so you can go from the box to your backyard in minutes. Glass material : Low thermal expansion borosilicate glass
- Stable tabletop base provides smooth altazimuth motion for easy manual tracking of celestial objects. Age Range-13 years
- Includes two Explorer II 1.25 inch Kellner telescope eyepieces (17mm and 6mm), EZ Finder II reflex sight for easy aiming, eyepiece rack, collimation cap, Starry Night astronomy software, and more!
Bestseller No. 8
ToyerBee Telescope 76mm Aperture 700MM, with 3 Eyepieces H20mm H12.5mm H4mm&Tripod&Finder Scope&Moon Mirror, 70X-350X Magnification- Reflector Telescope for Kids& Students&Adults&Astronomy Beginners
- ✔High Magnification. ToyerBee telescope is equipped with three eyepieces (H20mm, H12.5mm and H4mm) and a 2X Barlow lens. The Barlow lens doubles the magnification of each eyepiece. Kids can get magnification of 35X to 350X. Whether it's watching stars and moons at night or observing planets, ToyerBee telescope is the best helper for kids & astronomy beginners.
- ✔Quick to find the view. Focal length 700mm with a finder scope help you to locate the object quickly. A solid & adjustable tripod which can be used on most surfaces can stabilizes the telescope when you focus. Whether you want to see the moon in the distance or the trees across the road, the telescope can help you quickly target.
- ✔Large aperture. 76mm aperture provides more lights and clearer images, even beginners can get clear images. The bigger the aperture, the bigger the field of vision, and the clearer the image. Imagine that the moon at night is as clear and bright as the scenery during the day.
- ✔Easy to assemble& dismount. We have a full set of paper and video Installation Guidelines. Don't worry about any installation problems. Even for first-time users, children can install it themselves without any tools.
- ✔ Satisfaction Warranty. 3-year guarantee was offered by ToyerBee. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our telescope and service.
9%Bestseller No. 9
Meade Instruments 216006 Polaris 130 EQ Reflector Telescope (Blue)
- Aperture: 130mm(5. 1"). Focal Length: 650mm. Focal Ratio: f/5. 0. Rack-and-Pinion Focuser, Setting Circles, Latitude Control w/ Scale
- Large, stable German equatorial mount with slow motion controls makes tracking celestial objects smooth and simple
- Low (26mm), medium (9mm), and high (6. 3mm) magnification eyepieces give you variety for any viewing situation & 2x Barlow lens doubles the magnifying power of each eyepiece
- Red dot viewfinder helps you point your scope at objects you want to observe & accessory tray stores accessories while observing
- Includes astronomical software and instructional DVD
Bestseller No. 10
Zhumell Z8 Deluxe Dobsonian Reflector Telescope
- Features an 8" parabolic primary mirror that captures a substantial amount of light and produces crisp, bright images free of visual defects like spherical aberration
- Two fully multi-coated eyepieces: a 2" 30mm eyepiece for wide field views and a 1.25" 9mm eyepiece for higher magnification
- A durable, sturdy construction means your Zhumell will stand up to years of use at public star parties, camping trips, and more
- Optical Tube Weight: 38 pounds